This product comes in kit form and requires assembly. All you need is a drill!
- 36" high x 4' wide x 62" long
48" wide x 72" long x 8" tall
150 lbs each
- Comes standard 1/4" Baltic birch wood skating surface. Attractive appearance with improved strength and stability. You can upgrade to Skatelite Pro which is a premium grade weather proof riding surface for an additional charge of $400.
- Ramp comes standard with 3/4" sanded pine sides and deck.
- 6' transition radius, favorable for begginers and skilled skaters.
- 2" schedule 40 galvanized coping attached with heavy duty bolts on underside which means no screws or holes to grind over.
- Counter-sunk weatherproofed screws.
- Side handles to tilt ramp up on its back side.
- Caster wheels can be purchased for an additional charge of $78.
- For an additional fee of $98 we can coat your ramp with an extirior deck coating (Black sides/ Grey riding surface).
- Extremely durable for any level skater.
- Two quarters make a quick, versatile half pipe!
- Local Installation: If you live within a 50 mile radius of Long Beach, CA we can assemble and deliver the ramp for you for an additional charge of $158.
Local Pickup: If you would like to pick up your ramp from our warehouse, there is no additional charge.
U.S. Shipping: Free shipping if you live within the 48 contiguous states, ramp arrives on your door step via FedEx.
(two) 3'x4' Quarter Pipes
- Any questions regarding this ramp, any other product, shipping, etc. please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org