- 12" high x 3' wide x 8' long
- Rail: 14" high x 5' long
- 3 different skateable ways to place the removable rail to allow for frontside and backside grinds/ slides as well as the option to gap over the rail.
- Kicker separate from platform to provide different variations of gapping into the rail or over the flat.
- Counter-sunk weatherproofed screws.
- Enamel coated coping and galvanized steel transition threshold.
- Heavy duty steel hand-welded in the U.S. by experts with 20+ years experience.
- 2" square rail to allow for the widest variety of eased tricks.
- Welded end caps for added safety and solid feeling grinds.
- Side handles to tilt ramp up for easy mobility.
- Extremely durable for any level skater.
- 1" thick of surfacing guaranteeing against puncture holes and weak spots on the ramp.
- Professional, smooth imported birch wood skating surface.
Ramp 2 Rail
- Any questions regarding this ramp, any other product, shipping, etc. please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com